The citizen and the red devil


This is a little sketch that was so fun for me to do. You can see there my little brother and me, in one of the Playstation "fights" that we usually have. We are not English, we are Spanish, and our teams are Real Madrid (my bro) and Sporting de Gijón (me), but outside Spain, we like a lot the English Premier League and our favourite teams are Manchester City (my brother) and Manchester United (me). So here´s a representation of our evenings playing FIFA12
__________________________

Esto es un pequeño boceto que me divertí mucho haciendo. Ahí nos podéis ver a mi hermano pequeño y a mí, en plena batalla consolera! Nuestros equipos son el Real Madrid (él) y el Sporting de Gijón (yo), pero fuera de la Liga española nos gusta ver de vez en cuando la Premier League y nuestros equipos favoritos son el Manchester City (él) y el Manchester United (yo). Así que ahí va una pequeña representación de nuestras tardes de sofá y manta dándole caña al FIFA12!

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario